Spring is here

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah...in St. Louis, we've broken record highs 2 days in a row now (I think). We were around 84 yesterday and in the 80s all week.

Mosquitoes......I was swatting them Monday night like I've never had to before in March. Crazy! :shock:

High of 85 tomorrow. Yesterday I had to wear pants and long sleeve shirt to keep the no-seeum's off me while I worked in the yard on the boat. It was uncomfortable. Also ruined a pair of nice pants painting. Everytime.

I've found a solution!
https://nonoseeum.com/

fool4fish1226 said:
Six I just order 2 bottles have you tried it yet.

I spent awhile the other night reading up on how people are dealing with them and there were a lot of suggestions and contradictions. I came across the nono spray so I called them up and since they didn't have a dealer in AL they are sending me a tester. If it works I'll be selling it at our store. Haven't tried it yet. They are awful down here. Some days they will run me out of my fishing holes by the second cast.

Bradford pears are white, little green leaves on the willows, and the oaks are budding. Couldn't come any quicker, after deer season I'm miserable untill the heat comes

sixgun86 said:
fool4fish1226 said:
Six I just order 2 bottles have you tried it yet.

I spent awhile the other night reading up on how people are dealing with them and there were a lot of suggestions and contradictions. I came across the nono spray so I called them up and since they didn't have a dealer in AL they are sending me a tester. If it works I'll be selling it at our store. Haven't tried it yet. They are awful down here. Some days they will run me out of my fishing holes by the second cast.

Once I recieve it and give it a shot I will post a review.

Latest posts