Support the Sponsor fishing Contest!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim, I think this is a great idea!!!!!!!! This will give our great sponsors here some help and one of the Tinboats members will be Blessed with a great prize. Jim, you are "The Man"!!!!!!!!! Thank you for this super web site!!!!!

Jim sounds like a great idea - Would it be possible to have a link to each sponsor added to this tread just to make it easier for people to place orders - Just an idea.

Good luck to everyone! :beer: A little extra luck goes out to my salty brothers [-o<

fool4fish1226 said:
Jim sounds like a great idea - Would it be possible to have a link to each sponsor added to this tread just to make it easier for people to place orders - Just an idea.

Good luck to everyone! :beer: A little extra luck goes out to my salty brothers [-o<

This is a great idea!

fool4fish1226 said:

All sponsors are listed on the right hand side: https://www.tinboats.net/

aeviaanah said:
fender66 said:
What if you already have a "half ton" of sponsor baits? Does that count or do we need to buy more?
I'm curious about this as well.

If you already have sponsor baits that is fine to use as long as you catch the fish after memorial day and before Labor day.

Thanks for the reminder there will also need to be a secret item in with the picture of the fish and bait that will be announced just before the contest starts starts.

fender66 said:
Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict said:
Sorry guys but im out of this one, JDBaits will be closed till June.. Maybe longer....................... Stay Tuned

If I owned JD Baits I would fire you

Maybe he's already fired himself and looking for a replacement.

He does lots of things to himself already - so I agree!

...where is this contest going to be held? If I have a product from one of the sponsors...but am down here in "Fishing Heaven" in Texas can I as well get in on this one??

Galveston340 said:
...where is this contest going to be held? If I have a product from one of the sponsors...but am down here in "Fishing Heaven" in Texas can I as well get in on this one??

Yes! Fishing is at your own lakes and ponds. If your using a sponsor provided bait just take a picture of the bait, fish and secret item to be announced and it counts as one entry.

The secret item is something like a key, coin, lure, dollar bill. I announce that just before the contest starts so no one gets a jump on someone else.

If you purchased a non-bait product from one of our sponsors, let me know here or Via PM what you got and I will calculate the correct amount of entries and add them to my list for the contest.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Jim

BassAddict said:
Sorry guys but im out of this one, JDBaits will be closed till June.. Maybe longer....................... Stay Tuned
Nice, I'm now selling some extra jdbaits plastics, $2 a worm, fatboys at $3!! We all know they work lights out.
:grin::grin:

Latest posts