kids 4wheeler 40 mph curb.... hurts ....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM56alum

Reaction score
Farmington, minnesota "Orginally Pensacola, F
Yea i'm 6'6 and my neighbor bought a kid's 4wheeler to fix up and well i helped him tweak the carb and had her running good....

Then as i took it for a spin, i topped her out then turned around then did another pass down the street and well lets just say i couldn't exactly control the thing because my knees got in the way, not exactly my brightest moment but hey i felt like a kid again, and i'v got the road rash on my *** and ankle to go with it.. I'm going to be freaking sore in the morning ...

JamesM56alum said:
lol sadly no pic's of it happening but it's a 107cc with no gov, the thing freaking flys. He's bringing it over tonight or tomorrow so i can heat the handle bars and tweak them back into shape....

you'll get your pic's lol

dont heat the handlebars, just bend them back. 107cc 2 or 4 stroke?

Hey bud call it whatever you like, but here's the pic's of my ankle and leg and i'd snap a pic of my right *** cheek that landed on the curb but i doubt Jim would like that. I will snap a pic of the quad tomorrow when i see him and as an "atv" mechanic you should know that the motor's in these things are simple enough to modify and as far as the 4stroke i assume it is a 4stroke i know nothing about the thing other than it doesnt need mixed gas and isnt stock.

100_0358.jpg

Latest posts