Record temperatures here this week

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaitCaster

Reaction score
It's going to be crazy warm, summer-like, weather here this week. I'm pulling the boat out of the garage tonight and giving her a going-over. If all goes well, I plan to be on the water this Saturday chasing salmon and trout - the earliest I have ever started my fishing season.

It's been a crazy winter here in NY... Almost no snow at my location, average temp was way above normal. Last week was all in the 60's... it was mid 70's Saturday & Sunday... now they are predicting hitting 80 by mid week... It's insane that we are still technically in Winter (today is the last day), we usually do not hit these temps for a week straight until at least late May.

same here in michigan, I put a rush on my ride as well, was out 3 times last week and on leave this week! perfect cause it suppose to be back down in the 50s by saturday.

I camped all last weekend from Fri - Sunday.. love this weather !

As for ugg in the 50's.. should barely be in the 30's avg rite now, be happy for 20 degs above avg :)

Latest posts