Fishing License in GA...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tompatt said:
How old do u have to be to have a fishing license in Ga?

Anyone age 16 and older must have a current Georgia fishing license in their possession while fishing in freshwater or saltwater in Georgia. Conservation Rangers may require identification when checking fishing licenses.

https://georgiawildlife.dnr.state.ga.us/content/displaycontent.asp?txtDocument=7&txtPage=5

Jim said:
How far do you two live from each other?

idk lol. i live in the center of Ga. Macon. idk where he is. but yea this sux. my dad drove my jeep to the gym today. and the carborator stopped working. i have to wait till 10 tonight to go get it out of the parking lot. we r gonna push it about 5 miles with my dads cop car and my dad's friend's big chevy. then need to put a new carborator in it this weekend too. so i guess im gonna drive my dad's lil 94 ford ranger to skool. DANGER RANGER! =P

bassboy do u know where lake Tobo is? im right there. my skool is like a mile away.

tompatt said:
bassboy do u know where lake Tobo is?
Negative Ghost Rider. Macon is less than 2 hours from here, going down I-75. I don't make it down that way all that often - usually just passing through.

Don't know Wallyworld? Dang, you need to learn the lingo. :D

bassboy1 said:
tompatt said:
Negative Ghost Rider. Macon is less than 2 hours from here, going down I-75. I don't make it down that way all that often - usually just passing through.

wat is THAT!?

tompatt said:
bassboy1 said:
tompatt said:

wat is THAT!?
I assume you are talking about the Negative Ghost Rider. That is a famous quote from Top Gun. I just happen to use it as an alternative to no. It somehow slipped into my typing. Just wait till I start slipping CB talk in here. :D

bassboy1 said:
tompatt said:
bassboy1 said:

wat is THAT!?
I assume you are talking about the Negative Ghost Rider. That is a famous quote from Top Gun. I just happen to use it as an alternative to no. It somehow slipped into my typing. Just wait till I start slipping CB talk in here. :D

no im MAVERICK! ok GOOSE?! lol

Latest posts