Check out this Tin

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Would love to work on that thing.

I always love the comment "motor ran when last used". Kind of goes without saying, right? And judging by how far the trailer tires sunk in the pasture, last used was awhile ago.

I'd give them 2000 if I had the free flow of cash and was close.

As for the original I would bet the $1000 they are asking that it is nothing but a money pit.

Yeah no doubt it and the trailer need a ton of work.... you could probably spend 5k on fixing it up easy.. Well less if your cheap errr I mean frugal like me... LOL

I'd love to do it but I think the wife would be the ex if I did...plus where to park it while you rebuild....

And you'll never make anything off of it so you'd have to build it for yourself..

As for the motor...that comment made me laugh too...and its been tilted up like that for how many years...I'm sure it funeled water down in there and froze a few times...

JamesM56alum said:
Rebuild the trailer, gut the boat and turn it into one big *** charter boat!! No pleasure craft here my friend!!

Not to many Charters up here in Ohio... But it would make a good one for that.

I was thinking :?: that would make one hell of a wreck where I dive here. We have a couple of spots out in 140fsw that this boat would make a nice addition to.....I am sure the big ole goupers would like it too.

Latest posts