If I may ask a quick favor, company web site check

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Turner

Reaction score
From Kevin Turner / RiverPro Boats

First, I'd like say this isn't a poorly veiled attempt to harp my wares. For the last 6 months or so, I've been getting complaints that sometimes my company's web site won't load. I manage the site myself and must admit I probably shouldn't LOL. For those that have the time to waste, I'd be grateful if you could post a quick reply if the site failed to load and to generally where your located. Thx KT!

Jim, I wasn't sure where I could (or should) post, so understand if the post is deleted or moved.

One of the faster loading websites I've looked at. Only thing that didn't work was the photos under the photos and articles link. (404 page not found)

Central Illinois

Awesome looking boat by the way!

Just came from there and I didn't have any issues with the initial load or any page loads while I was exploring.

Works good! Feel free to send one of those boats up to Upstate NY! I'd be glad to boast it all around the fingerlakes! :mrgreen:

All 3 opened for me in a heartbeat here is South Central PA...using my laptop on my Verizon FiOS on a wireless connection. I think I have actually been to your site before.

Latest posts