New member from Arkansas

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flydown

Reaction score
Hello
I just joined the site and am still feeling my way around. I have a 15x42 Waco boat that I will be working on the boat and trailer. I am currently trying to figure out how to get to my profile so I can add information.

Hello and welcome to the forum first off.

As far as your profile information look to the top left of your screen, you will see a button for user control panel click on that then you can edit your profile information from there, good luck with the project and we look forward to seeing pictures of your progress!!

nimmor said:
Welcome. I used to live in Arkansas, graduated High School from Heber Springs.

How long have you been away? Did you ever fish Greers Ferry for walleye or catfish? I sure could use some tips.

flydown said:
nimmor said:
Welcome. I used to live in Arkansas, graduated High School from Heber Springs.

How long have you been away? Did you ever fish Greers Ferry for walleye or catfish? I sure could use some tips.

Been a long time since I fished Greers Ferry. The last couple of times I was down there I went trout fishing in the Little Red. If you want to try that I suggest a Little Cleo in gold below the bridge. It is a catch and release single barbless hook area though.

Latest posts