Somebody left the door unlocked

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quackrstackr

Reaction score
Howdy, boys (and gals)! Long time, no talk to.

I see that the site is moving right along, Jim! Lots of new names here along with lots of the old timers, too.

I figured that I would drop in and poke around a bit to see how you guys were getting along. Our spring seems to be running at least 3 weeks ahead of time this year so I have been busy stocking the freezer with crappie. I think I'll go hit up the rod section and see if there are any good suggestions in there for a 7' L or ML spinning rod. I accidentally knocked my redear rod off of the boat and into KY Lake last weekend. :sick:

I had some still unexplained health issues that got me down for the better part of 6 months before levelling off and life has gotten way too hectic for my liking outside of that.

I planned to do a lot more fishing this spring but my new buddy (Deutsch Drahthaar pup) has taken up a lot of my time and has now managed to break his leg, requiring near constant supervision for the next 6 weeks. Hopefully the wife and daughter's weekend schedules will clear a bit so that I can get in some lake time. :lol:

Thanks for the welcome back.

Latest posts