Any postal employees?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkerdog

Reaction score
I order a fair amount of stuff online and a lot of it comes through usps anymore.

I've noticed that when I check the tracking some packages are very up to date with where they are and when processed through a sort or origin facility.

Also I've noticed that some will say that it has been accepted at such and such place and then I won't find it anywhere until it is in the mailbox.

At the moment I have a package that just says processed through a place in florida and it still has an ebay projected delivery of the same day as one that has up to date info that I'll get today from florida as well. Packages were ordered on back to back days.

So, after all that, lol is each facility different and they aren't automatic or whats the deal? Seems hit and miss.

I had my first experience with UPS sending a package for finally delivery via USPS. What a royal pain! My package spent five days in the local "distribution" center of the USPS which is about three miles from where I live.

I'll spare you all of the other horror stories.

I'd like to know this as well.

Ordered 3 items from basspro. 2 were shipped this monday USPS,and the 3rd was back ordered. The back ordered item came UPS today. I just put a track on the 2 items shipped on monday by USPS. They say it was confirmed delivered yesterday. ??? I haven't gotten it. Who confirmed it?

Latest posts