Get Well Soon Ahab!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
Get well soon Captain, who will now be known as Captain Nancy :LOL2: :LOL2:

cute-puppy-pictures-dog-neutered-car.jpg

Capt. make sure you follow instructions afterward or you;ll end up with grapefruits :mrgreen:

Best thing I ever did no more worries. Oh Capt. get some bags of frozen peas you know what to do with them. After you are done using them have some of your closest friends over for pea soup :LOL2:

Make sure you wear a jock, I had mine done on a Friday also and fished a tourney on Sat. A little uncomfortable but other wise it was cool. Mine was a new procedure at the time called No scaple Vas.

shamoo said:
Make sure you wear a jock, I had mine done on a Friday also and fished a tourney on Sat. A little uncomfortable but other wise it was cool. Mine was a new procedure at the time called No scaple Vas.

That is what I had done as well

No pain and lots of gain! Added inches and got boobs installed

i am never leaving the house :mrgreen:

Captain Ahab said:
shamoo said:

Ill be right over! :-D

BassAddict said:
Captain Ahab said:
shamoo said:

Ill be right over! :-D

Please....no pictures! [-X :shock:

Latest posts