Website Updates

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
Hey guys, if ya can could ya please tip over to www.jdbaits.com when ya get a chance and tell me if ya find any bugs on the site. Id also like to hear some feedback on my color scheme. I think I did good for not knowing what im doing :D.

...added a cool lightbox effect...

That is cool!

Question: After looking at the baits I saw the one named "Baby Brush Hog. Just wondering if that would be a copyright/trademark infringement due to Zoom having a bait called that? Not sure, just wondering
headscratch_shrug_smilie.gif

Waterwings said:

That is cool!

Question: After looking at the baits I saw the one named "Baby Brush Hog. Just wondering if that would be a copyright/trademark infringement due to Zoom having a bait called that? Not sure, just wondering

Where I bought the mold from has it named that way so untill i get offical complaints im figureing its not a copy right infrigement

BassAddict said:
Waterwings said:

That is cool!

Where I bought the mold from has it named that way so untill i get offical complaints im figureing its not a copy right infrigement

Just wondering :) . Wouldn't want to see ya get in trouble with the Zoom folks. :shock:

I'm using Firefox and it looks good. However, the only links at the top that worked for me were the Products and About Us links. The others were simply text...

Thats the only two links i have, thanks for the firefox update, i debugged my page last night and was wondering if it would clearup my netscape / firefox issues. Only thing now is to figure out how to put my boarders on the pictures backup

b1gluke56 said:
looking good so far let me know if you need any help I did my site by myself

Thanks luke, ill PM ya any guestions I have. Right now im on a mission to change the borders on my product page pictures to black. Them blue and purpleish borders are driving me nuts and taking away from the camo color theme that im trying to achive.

Latest posts