The weather man is an idiot...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM56alum

Reaction score
Farmington, minnesota "Orginally Pensacola, F
Check the weather night before last knowing i'd be taking the bout out on it's first season on the new setup, well needless to say it was supposed to be in the 70's with a high of 78 and guess what, IT NEVER LEFT THE 40's so me an the wife spent ALL day from 6am untill 3pm waiting for it to warm up on the lake and it never did and god know's the water was warmer than the air temp and the wind was insane.

Ugghh not the best day today and to top it off...

NOT ONE SINGLE BITE!!!! we went to 3 different lakes and never once got a bite, not even a snag that i thought was a bite nothing at all... Man for being the state of 10000lakes i think i picked 3 of the crappiest ones in the state. I atleast got to try out the boat, she ran great with out a single leak, i'll post pic's of that later today..

I have always said the 2 best jobs to have are weather man and economist. They both get paid very well to be consistantly wrong. If any of us were wrong that often...I doubt we would have a job. :) :) :)

Lol dude seriously it sucked badly....

this was my exact expression all freaking day long.... completely full of piss of vinegar..

100_0506.jpg

You could of been in my shoes today.

1, I went to the dump
2, played with the dogs
3, went grocery shopping
4, went with the wife and family shoe shopping and clothes shopping for a function that we have to go to tomorrow.

hmmmmm.....I will take your day over mine any day. :LOL2:

I finally had a Saturday off this week and I had to help my brother-in-law move yesterday. 9:00am to 10:30pm, was up all night with a sick little 20 month old girl last night and left home at 6:15 this morning to work.

Sounds like your livin the dream! :wink:

BTW never trust a weatherman!

Hey James don't feel bad, you know all about the Florida prognosticators, I especially like when those bozo's try to predict the number and strength of hurricanes down here. When NOOA tries to predict the seastate I just ad two feet and it is then an accurate prediction. :lol:

Lol dude i know they tried that crap when hurricane ivan hit pensacola, whiped us out they said the wind was only 150mph when they first got their readings, well when a local weather guy had put some wind traps out on the beach before the storm surge hit he recorded wind gust's upwards of 300mph...

JamesM56alum said:

this was my exact expression all freaking day long.... completely full of piss of vinegar..

100_0506.jpg

WOW...those are some really big bobbers you're using. Which one is yours....the orange or the green? :LOL2:

Jim said:
You could of been in my shoes today.

1, I went to the dump
2, played with the dogs
3, went grocery shopping
4, went with the wife and family shoe shopping and clothes shopping for a function that we have to go to tomorrow.

hmmmmm.....I will take your day over mine any day. :LOL2:

Pretty nice little Saturday. Looking at some tile at Home Depot, maybe Bed Bath & Beyond, who knows, may not have enough time! :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

I too took care of chores on Saturday, however Sunday I made up for it. IT got into the 80's, was nice and sunny. Even got a little sunburn, which has turned into my summer tan. We also managed to capture about 56 Crappie keepers between the 4 of us on the pontoon boat. Morning bite was better than the afternoon bite by a long shot.

Hoping to go out again Friday, although I need to fix my boat motor, so it will be trolling motor only this weekend.

fender66 said:
JamesM56alum said:

100_0506.jpg

WOW...those are some really big bobbers you're using. Which one is yours....the orange or the green? :LOL2:

Can't you see the man is trolling? Come on now... that is the picture of a happy camper right there - look at the focus, look at the tenacity. That's the steely gaze of a true northern fisherman being skunked.

:lol:

Latest posts