The Schuylkill

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Schuylkill

Reaction score
I recently moved to Conshohocken and never before have i fished the Schuylkill. For the past week i have been going out after work and fishing off the bank under the Fayette Street Bridge. So far no luck. Can anyone give me any tips as to a solid location(s) and effective lures/bait? Thanks for your help.

Joey Schuylkill said:
I recently moved to Conshohocken and never before have i fished the Schuylkill. For the past week i have been going out after work and fishing off the bank under the Fayette Street Bridge. So far no luck. Can anyone give me any tips as to a solid location(s) and effective lures/bait? Thanks for your help.

Welcome aboard Joey. What are you fishing for, the Skuke holds lots of species.

As far a specific spots, I do not think anyone will share them on the web - they are precious and protected :D

I would be glad to give you areas that I know of and what baits work for me

Oh yeah, how did you find this site?

Thanks for the worm welcome. I was introduced to this by best friend Leibs16. As far as species go, bass (s&l), walleeye, and well... pretty much anything that provides a similar, if not bigger, rush.

Jim do you fish these parts often?

Joey Schuylkill said:
Thanks for the worm welcome. I was introduced to this by best friend Leibs16. As far as species go, bass (s&l), walleeye, and well... pretty much anything that provides a similar, if not bigger, rush.

Jim do you fish these parts often?

Never! I live in Mass. :D

Ever since that unfortunate incident in 1989 Jim is no longer allowed in the great GREAT Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. (I know, I know, that deer had it coming)

Take this as a lesson, do not try to molest the wildlife in PA, they send you to the cold damp regions of Massachusetts :shock: :shock: :shock:

Let me know what you find out about the skuke :p

I drive past the thing weekly and have never fished it, I don't know why. I keep telling myself one of these days, and then never get out of the house lol.