i found the mother load !!! old pre-dam topo maps!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

200racing

Reaction score
search and see if you find something useful. i sure did.
you need to know close towns and when the dam was built.
https://cida.usgs.gov/hqsp/apex/f?p=262:1:2432312087509262

yes I wish, Im one of the lucky ones that bought a house for X amount and now its worth 20-25% less right now, so I am in it for the long haul till I can sell and at least break even. :lol:

Jim said:
yes I wish, Im one of the lucky ones that bought a house for X amount and now its worth 20-25% less right now, so I am in it for the long haul till I can sell and at least break even. :lol:

I will offer X - 4! Do I get the neighbors?

Instant favorite.

Thanks for the link. I'm going to Kentucky lake this june for a family reunion. Although if my family wants to see me, they will need to occupy the other seat in the boat. :mrgreen:

Maybe next time one of them will pick the destination. What do you expect when you leave it up to a fisherman? :mrgreen:

Qucik question, which map name if blood river located in?

nice! I found some old paper pre-dam topo maps last year in one of our lake cabins on Greers Ferry here in Arkansas. Apparently my great grandpa bought them years ago and we just happened upon them during spring cleaning!

arkansasnative said:
nice! I found some old paper pre-dam topo maps last year in one of our lake cabins on Greers Ferry here in Arkansas. Apparently my great grandpa bought them years ago and we just happened upon them during spring cleaning!

I dream about finding stuff like that in old houses. I've never been so lucky though.

Awesome link! I love maps. Apparently there was a pond in my neighborhood back in the 50's. I wonder if I could metal detect any old fishing lures in their backyards.

fender66 said:
arkansasnative said:

I dream about finding stuff like that in old houses. I've never been so lucky though.

I found a old black powder pistol in one house I owned. It was tucked up above the basement ceiling. My son did some research and apperently its original and worth a few bucks.

In my current house, I found property records dated back to the day the property was homesteaded back in teh 1800's.

Latest posts