Hit the lake again today, still no luck - Pic's

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM56alum

Reaction score
Farmington, minnesota "Orginally Pensacola, F
Well the fish really don't like me this season for some reason, second time out with out a single bite, not even a nibble but hey it was worth it, the tiny one finally got to go out on the boat and she had a blast and so did we.

100_0516.jpg

100_0517.jpg

100_0523.jpg

100_0522.jpg

100_0525.jpg

100_0524.jpg

Hey, too bad for the fish. Looks like a great day was had regardless. I well remember my wife and daughter joinng me on our tin...making memories and having a great time. Thanks for sharing

Yea it was fun an relaxing, that last pic was of her steering lol like father like daughter she had the throttle wide open and went straight for the middle of the lake.. After doing a few figure eights that is! and the sun was out which was nice and bright but the wind was still a little brisk.

If you are trying to get the little one on some fish hit shallows with a lot of sun, pan-fish have been sitting there. You can see them schooling.

Crappies between 10' - 15' suspended as long as the water temp is above 52 degs.

Also.. as it seems you know it isn't about the fishing.. its about just getting out.

If you ever make it up to Cloud hit me up and I'll take you out n chase some cats on the Miss!!

Hanr3 said:
Reminds me of a Trace Adkins song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IheODRwalEw&ob=av2e

=D>

Yes it does and that is a Kool song and video, think James just had one of those days. Sometmes it's not about the fish.

I honestly can say i'v listened to that song a 100 time's atleast, and not once have i looked at the video. Great song and great video and honestly i can get my *** kicked so many time's in a row pick my self up an my babygirl will always be by my side. I love that tiny one!