First Place Kingfish

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwave

Reaction score
Here is a picture of a boat that we sponsor.....Captain Matt and his team with their winning kingfish at this weekends first annual Wild Wild West Kingfish tournament.....This if the first of a 4 tournament series here on the west coast of florida. If you look right below the Kingfish you will see our company's logo.....Fishermans Ideal Supply House...aka fish....Thank you to Matt and his team with their first win of the season. This fish wieighed 49.16lbs and they had a 45.2lb in the bag too....great job guys. On a side note we are also sponsoring a boat in the PTTS......The Team will be called Fishermans Ideal supply house and hopefully we will be on TV on WFN tarpon series.......good luck.

Attachments

• Matts kingfish.JPG
    Matts kingfish.JPG
    434.3 KB · Views: 297
Jim said:
AWESOME! =D>

What does your company do/sell?

We are a mom and pop fishing supply center....we sell mostly saltwater fishing supplies and marine hardware. The business has been here for 35 years. We are probably one of the largest suppliers of commercial fishing equipment and tackle in the gulf of mexico. I guess you could say we are like a West marine but we have a knowledgeable 4 man staff and we go the extra mile for hard to get stuff. We are also working on a website that will have some of our product line and a shopping cart. I try not to push our business on this site out of respect for your sponsors. If you want you can look at our old crappy website at https://www.fishermansidealsupply.com We hope to have a brand new website by the end of the summer. If anyone ever needs something feel free to call us. We have many different distributors that we can buy from. We are a top shelf shimano dealer, Costa Del Mar premium dealer, Mustad, Eagle claw, Electra-mate, Wright&Mcgill, Momoi, Ande, just to name a few of the companies that we are dealers for. I have one question for you Jim. I am considering becoming a dealer for River to Sea, what are your thoughts on this company....we are going to try to bring in a few freshwater companies and to me they look good, but I do not have enough experience with the good reputable freshwater stuff. Thanks for any input you may have.

See ya on da water
Kevin

Attachments

• logos all 025.jpg
    logos all 025.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 263
I dont know enough about river2sea to give you a good enough opinion. I have been eyeing those Diver Frogs though. I am going to get my hands on 1-2 of those for personal use.

Latest posts