Smartphone Apps

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonLester

Reaction score
Ok I recently got a new phone (Iphone 4s) Its a handy thing to have with all the apps you can get.

The problem is there are tons of apps and I am wondering which you all may use. Mapping and GPS for lakes in particular but even other stuff. I know most of you think fishing like me so I figured I would post the question.

And for my favorite apps ...I think maybe StarWalk and IFlares are at the top.. (Iflares are the satellites I used to control) I have a decent GPS (GPS Nav 2) its not free but works pretty decent.

So let me know what your best or most used apps are.

Jason

The was just a "what fishing apps" post that says a lot about fishing related apps. Don't know if you have it but Tapatalk is the app I use for forums. Makes viewing forums faster and more phone friendly.

I don't have taptalk yet. I probably should get it but it costs... and thats less money for bait and stuff for my tin...LOL Actually I didn't really no how much I would use it...I amy have to get it. But I don't need an reasone to waste more time...

I'll do a search for the other thread.

Latest posts