Fish of a lifetime

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Caught in local waters to me! :beer:

a 7 pound smallie! :shock:

Check out the clarity of the water when he lets the fish go. He said he was fishing in 10-20 feet of water.

[youtube]tpLqGFIfDF0[/youtube]

Nice job Jim - what an awesome catch for you

Oh wait - that is not you [-X

BTW - guy landed 7 fish over 20 lbs last night from the rocks at YOU KNOW WHERE!

Jim said:
Frogman Ladue said:
Jim, are you left handed or just fish that way?

That is not me in the video, I wish it was my fish though.

I am a righty since you asked.

Ohhh, I thought that was you.

I just happened to notice the guy was fishing a lefty reel. I'm righty and fish the way this guy does. It just stuck out to me, cuz I've never seen another lefty BC reel other than the one's I own. :D

That's the largest smallie I've ever seen. WOW!

And....I'm a righty too that fishes left hand BCs. Just in case you were wondering. :roll:

that fish is amazing! The belly was packed full of eggs it appeared. Do lake smallies not fight like river smallies? I have caught a 3lb fish in the river and not got it in the boat in 50 seconds.

gotmuddy said:
that fish is amazing! The belly was packed full of eggs it appeared. Do lake smallies not fight like river smallies? I have caught a 3lb fish in the river and not got it in the boat in 50 seconds.

They do not fight even close river smallies are on the treadmill all day everyday

Captain Ahab said:
gotmuddy said:

They do not fight even close river smallies are on the treadmill all day everyday

PERFECT analogy!

fender66 said:
Captain Ahab said:
gotmuddy said:

PERFECT analogy!

I try :shock:

Latest posts