Bought a new truck for the wife.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM56alum

Reaction score
Farmington, minnesota "Orginally Pensacola, F
Well we decided it was time to trade the hold mountaineer in for a new to us durango it's AWESOME! got a steal on it, 2999.00 it was originally 4999.00 i talked the guy down and they gave us 1000.00 for trade in value on her old rig and we walked out of there with a 03 durango with a 4.7 with only 75k miles, all power all option's new tire's leather and this thing run's and pulls like a freaking dream!
I will say for it being a ford by product that was a great truck, yes it had it's issues but over all the last 4 year's we had her she ran like a champ and we put ALOT of mile's on her, just recently did we have to put money into it but we got that back in trade, hopefully she will provide a safe ride for some deserving person down the road.

Old rig

100_0502.jpg

BlueFinBay010-1.jpg

New rig

100_0532.jpg

100_0531.jpg

100_0533.jpg

You got that right! she was always saying she missed driving a dodge and always wanted a durango and well i surprised her and told her she had a budget of 5k and well she did a great job finding one!

Not to mention i'm so freaking happy knowing i don't have to deal with ford's issues anymore!

i owned 1 ford, never again, got the 06 ram and the 08 nitro, i've changed 1 power steering pump on the ram at 95K and not a rattle on the nitro at 48K. and plus, they boat can pull a boat!

Nice ride for $3000 and with only 75K that was a steal.

Hope you didn't trade in the boat too... :D

Latest posts