Still raining!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
It's rained so much here they cancelled school for today. Too much standing water on the back roads for the buses. I'm now officially on Spring Break a few hours earlier than expected 8) . Now if it would just quit raining :roll:

school closed for rain, thats awsome. I cant remember ever getting out for rain, nice how it worked out to be right before srping break.

slim357 said:
school closed for rain, thats awsome. I cant remember ever getting out for rain, nice how it worked out to be right before srping break.

yep, we're just wondering if we'll have to make up the day. Our original last day was May 16th, but due to snow days, etc, it was extended to May 30th. Sure is cutting my summer and fishing time short, lol.

Yeah, 2 days that I couldn't work on my boat. :cry:

Or work. :cry:

I wish our school would close because of water. We only get snow days, which around here, if it gets below freezing, and there is any sort of precipitation falling, everybody panics, and the school is canceled.

bassboy1 said:
if it gets below freezing, and there is any sort of precipitation falling, everybody panics, and the school is canceled.
Same way here. If there was rain the night before and it goes down to freezing at night, they'll delay or cancel school depending on the predicted high during the day. If school starts and it starts to snow even if it doesn't stick (it never does :cry: ) they let out school.

Latest posts