Wicked Tuna

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Is anyone else watching this great show - Sunday Night at 10 pm NatGeo

https://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/wicked-tuna/

I think this might be the best show out there right now

Good show, by the way the bluefin tuna have showed up on the spur in the north gulf of mexico. I wish I could go after one of those giants.

Pretty good show. I don't get the attitude when they show up somewhere and someone else is sitting on "their" spot, though.

The best show out there right now is most definitely "Duck Dynasty", though. :lol:

https://www.aetv.com/duck-dynasty/

I have started watching Wicked Tuna. Hey Jim I have to say I like Coast Guard Alaska a lot as well but my favorite is probably Wild Justice...there is also one about game wardens in Maine too but I cannot think of the name of it and I only saw it once so far.

Not a bad show but the Top 2 on my list right now is

1. Duck Dynasty

2. Major League Fishing (comes on the Outdoor Channel on Fridays and is AWESOME tournament fishing... KVD is crushing it right now!)

WICKED TUNA! haha i love saying that out loud... drives my old lady nuts... good show... My grandfather used to go deep sea fishing and i have all his gear out in the shop... Im more of a lake and river fisher-know all the hot spots up hea in Maine, but i think it would be WICKED to get me a tuna on the end of my line this summa. :)

I once knew a googan named Ahab that threw hahpoons at whales not tuna. How's that? Love the show, almost makes me wish I was back in MA. Perhaps the floundahman could become a tunaman (in my dreams).

BassAddict said:
Love saying GOOGAN!!!! Who can use it in a sentence? Extra points awareded for using it along with Ahab!!

I went fishing with Ahab and BassAdict last week. Ahab kept calling BA a GOOGAN!

You mean like this.....Do I win?

Latest posts