Forum Changes

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, Its almost complete. If you want to test out the new color and style go under your profile and change your Board Style to Getaway. Let me know if you find anything out of the ordinary.

Changed my screen over and it works fine!

One thing I did notice, on the home page a number of the links do not open a new browser window but replace the home page in the same window

i am sure this will get corrected with the new updates, RIGHT?

esquired said:

One thing I did notice, on the home page a number of the links do not open a new browser window but replace the home page in the same window

That was always like that. But i did notice the home button and the gallery button are not at the top of the forum.

Jim said:
esquired said:

That was always like that. But i did notice the home button and the gallery button are not at the top of the forum.

Well fix it - it is just simple code text :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim,

Still having trouble with PM's not getting through. Got a couple from you last night, but I think a couple more didn't make it for some reason??

Fishin NJ said:
Jim saw some of the other items brought up have already been taken care of, man your super speedy!!!!

Noticed in the main page of the forum not the home page there is no longer a mark all read button only when in each section. Sad

Is this in the works or not going to be a feature anymore, I am already missing it.

Maybe you should just read all the posts instead? :lol:

flounderhead59 said:
Fishin NJ said:
Jim saw some of the other items brought up have already been taken care of, man your super speedy!!!!

Noticed in the main page of the forum not the home page there is no longer a mark all read button only when in each section. Sad

Is this in the works or not going to be a feature anymore, I am already missing it.

Maybe you should just read all the posts instead? :lol:

:LOL2:

Fishin NJ said:

Hope this helps!! :)

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 490
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 490
Waterwings said:
Ooops, just noticed there's no "button" at the top for the Gallery to click on in the new Getaway style, but if you go back to the old style there is. Thought I'd mention that :)

Fixed!!

..and yes it was just some simple text edits. :lol:

Fishin NJ said:
Ya i was aware it was in each forum as stated/shown, but i did not see the micro version down below.:wink: Now I know and knowing is half the battle :lol:

Jim how come if you post a reply to a thread then log out of the site. The next time you log in, if no one else has posted to the thread, it shows as new for me(as in red) ?????????

FYI..... You guys rock with the speedy fixes and answers keep up the great work :beer: =D> =D> =D> =D>

No idea on the question NJ? Don't log out! LOL!

Jim said:
Fishin NJ said:
Ya i was aware it was in each forum as stated/shown, but i did not see the micro version down below.:wink: Now I know and knowing is half the battle :lol:

Jim how come if you post a reply to a thread then log out of the site. The next time you log in, if no one else has posted to the thread, it shows as new for me(as in red) ?????????

FYI..... You guys rock with the speedy fixes and answers keep up the great work :beer: =D> =D> =D> =D>

No idea on the question NJ? Don't log out! LOL!

AND read ALL the posts :lol:

Latest posts