You will not believe this!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
My Brother in law (Marine0341) and I ran to the packie to grab some Beers :beer:. We finally decided for 30 pack of miller Lights and couple of GoldSchlager Nips. There are 5 of us in the whole store. Marine and I are at the register. The Asian clerk behind the counter, and 2 guys by the door scratching some lottery tickets. After finishing up with the clerk, I look to my left towards the two guys. All I notice is the backside of a tall woman in a tight skirt and high heels. She had long flowing red hair...The kind you see in commercials. Being the man that I am, I quickly without thinking or hesitation called to brother in law to get his attention. Without hesitation he nods to the clerk to take a look. So in one split second there are 5 guys staring at this woman from behind.

And then it happens.

She turns around and starts walking towards us (about 30 feet). The second she turned around there was a split second of silence and then I sort of looked away as we walked towards each other. But I had to look....They might look good from behind, but if shes fugly....no thanks :LOL2:

But our eyes never met.........why?.........because my eyes stopped on the biggest Adams apple that I ever saw. I have never in my life seen this. At the same time I'm looking at it's adams apple I can hear the 2 guys by the door laughing there asses off. I turned around now and looked at my Brother in law about to burst out in laughter. We get outside and the laughter starts. Marine never even noticed the adams apple, he noticed the 5 o'clock shadow.

Man what a disappointment. :LOL2:

i use to travel around the country and do interior trim and cabinets on new KFC's . i had almost exactaly the same experience on belmont and broadwy in chicago ill. lol

WOW you need to get out more. It is bad when you start checking out guys. next thing you will want to plan a fishing trip to ....oh i don't know Mexico ... You only have one chance and you must act fast. GET TO THE NUDDIE BAR FAST tell the wife it is an emergency for the sake of the site

Wayne

Been saving this GIF for awhile for a very deserving post, this ones for you Jim

headbang.gif

Latest posts