I found a new job!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM56alum

Reaction score
Farmington, minnesota "Orginally Pensacola, F
Well guy's i'm moving on up, i got offered a job last year and i turned it down because i didnt want to wrench any more, well just so has it they called me back offered me more money and well i took the job, it's 16.50 an hour working for invergrove ford, it's a union position which i'm not too thrilled about but it's a great way to get more hours in a shop so i can more ASE test's completed.

I'm stoked i start on friday, i will still be working at napa part time once or twice a month just to help out and keep my discount. :mrgreen:

Congrats on the new job, it's always nice to have folks working & putting coins in the SS bucket. Good Luck!!

muskiemike12 said:
Congrats! You are going to take some ribbing from the guys there for driving a Dodge to the Ford dealer every day.
Just tell them the same thing I do....."You're much happier in life when you drive a Dodge"....and Congrats!

Roger

lol thanks alot guys, and honestly i thought about me driving the dodge to a ford dealership but i didnt feel so bad when i pulled up and saw a 2500 ram sitting in the parking lott and also a dodge charger, i was really worried that my tool box has mopar all over it and i'm going to be using it in a ford dealership but the service manager just laughed and said it's yours do as you wish!

And Ahab i'd gladly work on your exploder anyday, but i sure as hell wouldnt be cought dead doing it knowing you're out fishing!!!!!!!!!

hey, Good for you... having a job you enjoy is like not having a job at all but rather a place to go and have fun...just be safe

Latest posts