Wired2Fish and Strike King Contest!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Another GREAT contest from our friends and sponsor Wired2Fish in collaboration with Strike King. They are giving away four 2012 lure assortments that include Series 3, 5, and 6XD crankbaits, Redeye Shads, KVD 1.5 and 2.5 Crankbaits, Rodents, Hack Attack Jigs, Strike King Tungsten Weights, Tour Grade Spinnerbaits, Rage Tail Craws, Smokin' Roosters and the new Sexy Dawg. A full arsenal of baits to improve your fishing.

Click here to enter:

https://blog.wired2fish.com/strike-king-2012-lure-giveaway?

SKPrizePack.JPG

You guys will surely win as I can't find where to enter. When I click the link I end up at a review for the Sexy Dawg lure by Strike King, I got an email about it and couldn't find it from that either.

I think maybe part-timers is setting in......... #-o

Gramps50 said:
You guys will surely win as I can't find where to enter. When I click the link I end up at a review for the Sexy Dawg lure by Strike King, I got an email about it and couldn't find it from that either.

The link has been fixed....try again! Sorry. Not sure how that happened.

fender66 said:
Gramps50 said:

The link has been fixed....try again! Sorry. Not sure how that happened.
dang it Fender! Just kidding
I'm in

Whoopie the part-timers is in remission, thanks for the link Fender, I'm in good look to everyone...

Latest posts