What To Do With a Broken X-Rap

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishinsMyLife

Reaction score
When I say broken, I mean it has a crack/hole in the back near the real treble hook. Because of the hole, the bait sinks instead of suspending because the inside fills up with water. I thought that I could just mail the bait to Rapala and they would send me a new one but I can't find an address to send it to or even an email address. I don't have the receipt from when I bought the bait, if that matters. I know it's not like an X-Rap is a very expensive bait, but for 6or 7 dollars, I would expect it to last longer than it did. I only bought it last fall.

I would definately send it back. Esquired sends them back all the time, maybe he could help you out with the address.

I have sent back a few baits to Rapala

Just mail them to:

Rapala
Attention: Service Department
935 Aldrin Way
Eagan, MN 55121

Include the lure 9or what is left of it) along with a short letter giving your correct mailing address, phone and email information. Take a few weeks to get your new lure.

I know they are not that expensive, but if you saw a $5.00 bill lying by the lake woudl you pick it up? Only take a few minutes and about .80 to return the lure for a new one

I know of 2 people that sent them back and had them replaced. I guess Rapala is pretty good with thier guarantee.

Latest posts