Ever had this happen while you were fishing a local river?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverrunner5891

Reaction score
This is pretty crazy....not you typical day out fishing. Check out the link!

https://www.collegehumor.com/video/6616844/deer-wants-to-chill-with-hunters

Yep lol i grew up with a doe and a buck as family pet's they were my uncles he rescued them from a car accident when their mother was hit by a car, the police wanted to shoot them untill my uncle told them he had alot of land and would make sure they survived, the buck died a few years ago from lime disease from being bit my a tick and the doe is still alive :) deer make awesome pet's you can house train them just like dog's and they will come when called and are all around clean animals.

My dad had a couple babies in the last few years. They are awesome animals. That video is nuts to say the least. Can you imagine what your thoughts would be if you saw a deer walking down the side of a river with an orange vest on? HA!

I thought it was pretty crazy, not sure what I would do lol. I do know a few people in this area that have had them as pets and raised them, and it is really neat to watch them grow. I am a big hunter and really enjoy deer hunting so I have stayed clear of taking any on as pets....I am afraid that would ruin the hunting for me because I would become attached to them! I did save a baby one time in the middle of a bad rain storm that the mom had left because she had triplets and couldn't take care of them all. It was laying in the middle of the road and didn't know what to do. We nursed it through and then set it out in the wild when it was old enough, but I turned it over to a friend to keep from getting attached to it!

Latest posts