bad news from my household

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOB350RX

Reaction score
well for some of you i know have seen my beatuiful rottie puppie "sissy" for those of you who havent, my wife surprised mr on my 31st b-day with a wonderful lil rottie puppy we named sissy over the last 5 months it has been soo much fun watching this puppy turn into a young dog with the promise of being the best pet we both have ever had, last sunday we where on vacation in florida and got a call from my mother that sissy had suddenly passed away from an undetectable heart problem s.a.s. thay are calling it. we where/are heart broken to know the my puppy is no longer of this world and will not greet me any longer is tearing me apart. but all in all she lived a happy life with us and made us smile any chance she got to for that we are thankful. just wanted to let my tb family know what was going on. when you guys go home take a sec and love your pet never know what will happen, we have vowed to get another but not right away too painful at the moment, best wishes my friends

bob

Attachments

• phone pics 006.jpg
    phone pics 006.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 737
Sorry to hear about your loss, I have 4 AB's and would be heart broken if something happen to any of them.

A DOG'S PRAYER

So do not grieve for me, my friend,
as I am with my kind...

My collar is a rainbow's hue
My leash a shooting star
My boundaries are the milky way
Where I sparkle from afar.

There are no pens or kennels here
For I am not confined
But free to roam God's heavens
Among my special kind.

I nap the day on a snowy cloud
With gentle breezes rocking me
I dream the dreams of earthlings
And how it used to be.

The trees are full of liver treats
And tennis balls abound
And milk bones line the walking ways
Just waiting to be found.

There even is a ring set up
The grass all lush and green
And everyone who gaits around
Becomes the "Best Of Breed".

For we're all winners in this place
We have no faults you see
And God passes out the ribbons
To each one--even me.

At night I sleep in angels' arms
Their wings protecting me
And moonbeams dance about us
As stardust falls on thee.

So when your life on earth is spent
And you reach heaven's gate
Have no fear of loneliness
For here, you know I wait.

Author Unknown

I hope that time and memories will help lessen the burden of your sorrow, and that you may draw some measure of comfort knowing that others care and share in your loss.

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal"

thanks for the warm words it gets better every day i can talk about her now w/o losing it, just helps to talk about her

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal"[/quote]

i like this thanks gramp

and the dogs prayer is very nice i hope someday ill see her again :)

Sorry for your loss. I haven't had a dog in years. I have thought about it alot as I had them as a kid and teen. There is a connection there like no other...

Again sorry for your loos.

Bob....sorry for your loss. I know exactly how and what you're feeling. (You might remember last fall when I had to put down my 7 year old Golden, Holly).

I can tell you that you will NEVER forget your pet...but it does get better. I promise.

Prayers sent for you and your family!

Thanks for sharing.

Prayers go out to you and the fam.

thanks everyone, yes fender i remember when you lost your buddy... im sure that time will heal all wounds. i have been crusing around looking for another pup, as my wife and i feel it is the only way to deal with it all right now, rottie pups are hard to come by here, last friday we found a breeder close to use and went to have a look at the pups, and ended up putting a deposit down on a lovely 3 week old female rottie, she not ready to come home yet but will be by the end of the month. i feel bad for replacing my sissy so soon but she would want us to be happy and not mooping around the house.besides i could never replace her anyways ill post pics when i can, but this pup has big shoes to fill for sure, thank you everyone for your thoughts

Don't expect the new pup to fill those shoes. She never will,and it's not fair to expect that of her. But...she will wear new shoes that could be just as awesome. I hope they are.

Congrats on the "new to be" pup. I hope you have many years of joy with her.

we dont expect her to replace sis at all. just we thought sis was gonna be the best dog we have ever had, and hope that the new pup is half the dog she was :), but we are happy again with the promise of puppy feet hitting the floors in the house again :)

So, so sorry for your loss. My pup is approaching 8 months now and I can't imagine losing him. I am heartbroken for you.

AT 7 MONTHS SHE WAS JUST GETTING EASY TO HANDLE WAS LISTENING EXTREMELY WELL, FOLLOWED VERBAL AND VISUAL COMMANDS, TOTALY HOUSE BROKEN FOR QUITE SOMETIME ACTUALLY AT 7 MONTHS, AND HER PERSONALITY WAS STARTING TO REALY SHIINE... WOULD OF LOVED TO SEE THAT DOG AT 6 YEARS OLD. FOUND THIS PIC TODAY IN MY PUTER AT WORK SHES ABOUT 2 MONTHS OLD IN THE PIC WAS ABOUT 92 LBS WHEN SHE PASSED

Attachments

• ME AND SISSYS SNOOZE.jpg
    ME AND SISSYS SNOOZE.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 610

Latest posts