Motor Home Mod

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallijig

Reaction score
Today I customized tv and sound system in motor home. it had old analog tuner with dvd/stereo unit in side cabinet.
Never thought about taking pics before started but here's one with it tore apart.
Photo405.jpg

I installed 26" led TV & samsung bluray/ theatre system in cabinet that just TV was in. That way do not need to open cabinet to control sound/dvd system, leaves more cabinet space. also installed the new center channel in same opening instead of it hanging underneath. Setup sat system also for HD. Also installed HDMI switcher and HDMI wireless transmitter to send signal to back bedroom TV which I replaced old with a LED TV also..
Photo409.jpg

lol 200 yes i agree topgun kicks *** i'm right there with you thats the first thing i noticed!!

And walli i'm so freaking jealous, me and the wife are considering either buying a motor home or a pop up camper once we've moved back to florida at the end of the year, i'v also looked into buying the load on camper's that go in the bed of the truck, i'm leaning more towards to load on that way i'd be able to still pull the boat and have our hut there too. Wife refuses to sleep in a tent so deep wood's camping is out of the question, if my old dodge cant make it down the trail then we're not camping.

What kind of motor home do you have ?