Whats your favorite bait?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM56alum

Reaction score
Farmington, minnesota "Orginally Pensacola, F
K so i usually just use a beetle spin or a bobber and a worm when fishing for bream,crappie,sunnies. i hate crank baits personally i'v never cought anything on them and i swear im cursed. I'v got alot of them i'm considering giving to my neighbor that swears by them. Catfish i always just use a sinker weight with a 12inch lead and a big chunk of either chicken liver or shrimp.

One that catches fish!

Seems like I spend half my time switching lures to find what will work that day. But I am pretty partial to a jitterbug.

Crankbaits are my favorite. But they don't bite on them everyday so I am not a one bait fisherman. Tore them up today on a black spinnerbait. The other day I was catching them on a black worm with a purple tail. Old school is sometimes the best way to go.

Mepps Black Fury. I think it caught more fish than any of my other lures in the last 3 years - second choice would be a tie between crawler harnesses, jigs and cranks.

Weed Demon!

SPWDD-FT-1.jpg

Jim said:
A 5 inch stick bait. Wacky or Texas style or Weightless.

Good choice. Just recently started using stick baits. Actually been doing good on Berkley 4" weighted worms texas rigged. It just falls away from you (horizontal) ever so slowly and stays in the strike zone. I think I was using green pumpkin. They do get torn up though. I gotta get me some more.

Latest posts