Who's from Canada?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...........it's all true ! :D ,ahh the gypsies...i think most people don't know much about the gypsies untill you get scamed or robed by them.Now they are all scared if you tell them that they will be deported back to India (country of gypsy origin) =D> .
Dan

I love Canada and go fishing in Ontario and ride through on my motorcycle....does that count LOL

Headed to ride out in the Yukon in a week...can't wait.

JasonLester said:
I love Canada and go fishing in Ontario and ride through on my motorcycle....does that count LOL

Headed to ride out in the Yukon in a week...can't wait.
you're missing some fantastic weather right now. :lol:

Sorry i had to.. :lol: i love southpark
Canada_on_Strike.jpg

Jim said:
I have an uncle and cousins in Toronto................

A fishing trip to Canada is on the bucket list.................

Not from there but have done a lot of fishing on lake Kashabog in Ontario, it's about 2 hours north of Toronto close to Peterborough.
My Uncle has a cabin on an island in the middle of the lake. Most days I fish from sunrise to sunset except for a few breaks to stop by the cabin to eat.

TheMaestro...the sticker was bought from West Edmonton Mall (i think the mall supposed to be famous...i think at one time was the largest indoor mall in the world...NHL ring,replica Santa Maria...600+ stores) a place called Hot Plates...they make a lot of custom decals...and funny stuff like the one i have on my boat...in the same series they also have : if you touch my tool box (x rated)...if this,if that...
Dan

Latest posts