Went out again today and got me some!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM56alum

Reaction score
Farmington, minnesota "Orginally Pensacola, F
alrighty me an the woman got up at 6 am and hit prior lake, it was great the fish were biting like crazy and we found a new little honey hole/cove that the bigger boats cant access, sometime's i love having a small boat the **** thing can float in about 4 inches of water fully loaded. i cought 3 large mouth's with in about 10 minutes of being there and ofcourse they got tossed back due to being out of season and i dont really care too much for the taste of bass anyways, they were only about 2 or 3lber's but they put up a really good fight. The rest of the morning we cought sunnies that were as big as my hand, which is very unusal in our area.

100_0673.jpg

100_0676.jpg

100_0666.jpg

100_0667.jpg

100_0665.jpg

Here's a house we saw i had to snap a pic of it looks awesome as hell!!!

100_0670.jpg

100_0669.jpg

100_0668.jpg

James,
we had similar luck down at Cedar lake.
Boy, what a beautiful day!
My only complaint was the weeds are thick
from the dock until you reach open water.
I kinda had to plow my way through it.

Anywho, we were catching crappies until my daughter reeled in this mule
on her little Zebco 202. :LOL2:

Image05132012163755.jpg

Great report. Always nice when you can catch fish...and with the one you love too.

BTW....you need to stop taking pictures of my house. You're lucky you didn't see me running around naked through the windows. :roll:

lol jasper man i know what you mean about the weeds, i tend to just cut through them with the little 5 1/2 and listen to her scream. Fish lake is WAY bad right now we went out there on wedsday and holy crap from the boat launch all the way till the mid lake it was nothing but weeds, and they were actually sticking up out of the water there also, i looked at the wife and said hold on this might take a minute, put the boat in reverse and kinda had to go back n forth to make a hole, the guy that was launching his boat next said i shoulda let him go first he had a 17 crestliner with a 90 horse on it and he plowed through it like it was nothing. One day my friend one day!!

arcticwhiteGT said:
haha thats awesome..my fiance comes out with me but just so she can get a tan :roll: ... and by the way, i want that house

Must be the difference in ages, my first thought was "Who's gonna paint all that detail on that sunnagun?"

:)

Latest posts