Need Help From MAC and IPHOTO User

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroGravity

Reaction score
I have been reading the forums on boat modifications since last Fall, knowing I would be doing my first modification this Spring. Now I am a new member, and am making progress on my mod, but having a heck of a time putting a pic on a new topic thread i am trying to open. There has to be an easy way to click and drag an image from my desktop. When I try via the Choose File option, I can get it there, but when I try to add it it is too large and I can't find an easy way to reduce it. Hope to figure this out before my mod is done! My operating system won't allow me to download the suggested software in the tutorial either.

ZeroGravity said:
I have been reading the forums on boat modifications since last Fall, knowing I would be doing my first modification this Spring. Now I am a new member, and am making progress on my mod, but having a heck of a time putting a pic on a new topic thread i am trying to open. There has to be an easy way to click and drag an image from my desktop. When I try via the Choose File option, I can get it there, but when I try to add it it is too large and I can't find an easy way to reduce it. Hope to figure this out before my mod is done! My operating system won't allow me to download the suggested software in the tutorial either.

Upload your photos to photobucket and then link them. Photobucket will resize them automatically. Or you have to make your pictures 800 wide to load directly to the forum.

Latest posts