I just wanted to say TGIF!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigkat650

Reaction score
Its been a stressful week at work, and even though I still have 9 hours to go today--the bosses are gone and it should be a fairly stress-free Friday. Then i'm devoting my weekend to the wiring and flooring on my tin!

Amen to that. Been working 14 hour days for the last two weeks wrapping trucks and trailers for the new Spiderman movie. Today is the last day for me. Im lettin the crew take over for the weekend. My bachelor party is tomorrow and I will for sure need Sunday to recover from the debauchery that is going down on Sat night.

bulldog said:
Amen to that. Been working 14 hour days for the last two weeks wrapping trucks and trailers for the new Spiderman movie. Today is the last day for me. Im lettin the crew take over for the weekend. My bachelor party is tomorrow and I will for sure need Sunday to recover from the debauchery that is going down on Sat night.

Congrats on getting Married, Have fun at the party but dont do anything that will get you into to much trouble. Remember "No Cameras" LOL. Enjoy your last days of freedom and make sure you have a designated driver.

Dragonman said:
bulldog said:

Congrats on getting Married, Have fun at the party but dont do anything that will get you into to much trouble. Remember "No Cameras" LOL. Enjoy your last days of freedom and make sure you have a designated driver.

Thanks. Day starts out at the shooting range shooting skeet, then going to the rifle range to blow some stuff up. 9 holes of golf then me and my 25 closest friends have a party bus going to Fairmount to lose some money on the horse races then we'll see where the night takes us. I will be getting a cab to and from the drop off point that is for sure.

halfway home from work my alternator dies,kills the battery,125 dollar tow and no truck for the long weekend, and the dealership is going to rape me.(decided to get a few little things looked at while its in there) why didn't i take a company truck home? my truck sat at work for a week.

JamesM56alum said:
My alarm goes off at 5:50 in the morning, *yawn* the only time i wanna get up that early is when i know i'm balls deep in a tin can in the middle of a lake.... but no i'm working tomorrow untill 4 :shock:

Quit drinking and smoking, you'll find yourself waking up at 4:00 a.m. with nothing to do except shower, fix breakfast, then post on here. How sad is that? LOL

Took my first vacation of the year this week. Started out Monday was a chance of storms, but he rest of the week looks great. Monday evening my son gets home and says his brakes aren't working and the brake light is on. Check the resavoir and the front is empty. Find a leak and replace that line. By the time it was over I wound up replacing all the brake lines from the front to the back. Enjoyed fishing Wednesday through today, hopefully I can get one more outing tommorrow.

Latest posts