A fresh start on the diets

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went from 172 down to 157 in the last 2 months and havnt even been dieting. The pain meds( Vicodin 10) Im on make me so im not hungry so I only eat about 1 time a day with a little snack ( Slim Jims) here and there. The doctor told me that he doesnt feel anything is wrong with the weight loss as long as it doesnt get to outta hand. we will see what im down to next month. Weighed in at the docs yesterday!

mtnman said:
I went from 172 down to 157 in the last 2 months and havnt even been dieting. The pain meds( Vicodin 10) Im on make me so im not hungry so I only eat about 1 time a day with a little snack ( Slim Jims) here and there. The doctor told me that he doesnt feel anything is wrong with the weight loss as long as it doesnt get to outta hand. we will see what im down to next month. Weighed in at the docs yesterday!

Thats not good man! Are you feeling tired?

Your the man Joe! =D>

I have not gained or lost a pound in 3 weeks. :shock:

It must be all the fat loss and Muscle gain :LOL2:

I think my system needs a big shock.

You guys are doing good, keep it up!

I have been losing weight since February when the Doc told me to drop 10 pounds. I just started eating smaller portions, more veggies and fruits, and drinking more water. No diet foods, going easy on the white bread/pasta products (carbs). Have lost 19 pounds and 2" off my waist.

Jigger said:

I have been losing weight since February when the Doc told me to drop 10 pounds. I just started eating smaller portions, more veggies and fruits, and drinking more water. No diet foods, going easy on the white bread/pasta products (carbs). Have lost 19 pounds and 2" off my waist.

:WELCOME:

Good for you man, That is great. Don't you jut feel better? Keep it up! =D>

Jigger said:

Welcome!

wow you are little guys I started @ 330 about a month and ahalf ago now at 310 slowly getting to my target of 250

caddyjosh said:
wow you are little guys I started @ 330 about a month and ahalf ago now at 310 slowly getting to my target of 250

Started at 310-315, Now Im at 257 for almost a month. Two Easters, and a few benders and vacation next week #-o

Thanks for the welcomes.

Yes I do feel better. I have more energy I think from the change in eating habits. Its so easy to gain because food is tasty and you just want to eat some more. I have been taking part of my meal home every time I eat out now. I used to eat it all.

Another thing is I didn't drink enough water. A lot of hunger pains are actually caused by thirst. I am not near as hungry between meals as I was.

190 this morning... down four pounds since the last weigh in. It has been a little while since I weighed before as I have been so busy with baseball.

Been busy and haven't posted in this thread in a while. I am in at 187 as of yesterday (have dropped 58 since January). 17 lb's to go to hit my college playing weight. It is definitely getting more difficult the closer I get. I do feel good though!

Good job Joe. Your almost there. You HONESTLY lose that 17 lbs, I will send you a custom painted PCBAITS Lure. :beer: <---Diet Soda :LOL2:

I still have not gotten in to the swing of things since vacation. I have been working out...but Diet on the other hand #-o

Latest posts