Age Calculator

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornbread

Reaction score
Age Calculator

Watch your age in the upper right corner!
Kinda fun to watch your age go up and down as you answer the questions.

Now this is interesting, give it a try....
How long will you live? This is a calculator that estimates your life expectancy.
It was developed by Northwestern Mutual Life. It's interesting that there are only 13 questions. Yet, they can predict how long you're likely to live.

What's your number?
https://media.nmfn.com/tnetwork/lifespan/

Estimates me to age of 86.
If mrs. does not shoot me first for fishing to much.

My grandparents and great grand parents both lived late into their 90's, 3 even past 100.
Have grandmother still alive and well at 96. look at her one would never know it does not look over 70.

Wallijig....
We must be related..my family tree is so similar...and they all smoked,drank,ate bacon every day, and fried everything in LARD......Im pretty sure they must have done it all in moderation....lol....River

between smoking and drinkin that knocked off 10 years,

atleast its the old crap,walker,oxy tank n diaper years.. who needs those :)

I was worried that it was going to come up with a number closer to my age. 71 isn't too far off from 44.

27 years left....hmmm let's not forget the family history of dementia. Guess they don't have to be good years :(

Johny25 said:
If I make it to 64 I will not complain :D

When you are going to be 60 like I am :LOL2: 64 doesn't seem far off. :roll:

Even with my drinking and smoking I'm supposed to make it to 79. My doctor says I have great genes that I abuse badly.

JamesM56alum said:
lol dude i have been so freaking tired lately was lookin forward to fishing this weekend, and yet again mother nature has put a stop to it 5 more months man and i'll be back where i belong!!!!!!!

It's bout time. I'll look north this weekend for ya. Off shore this weekend. I'll save ya a snack.

Latest posts