getting old sucks!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbug

Reaction score
I just got home from the eye doctor And am the unhappy owner of a new pair of glasses.
I had to go with the bifocals to boot :cry: it will be nice being able to read again without stretching my arm all the way out but getting used to this things is making me sick

Wayne

Sorry to hear that old man. :lol: Wait until you get to be at the point I am. No matter what I use I can't focus on ANYTHING closer that 8" from my face. SUX when trying to tie a #14 ice jig with 2lb test at dawn.

Redbug - since it appears that you are deteriorating at an alarming pace, i woudl be glad to relieve you of all your tackle and sundries so you do not have to deal with tying lines, organizing tackle and the like.

Where shoudl I send the tractor trailer and how many loads?

bein full time dead! ha ha ha. There are a lot of things worse about getting old than glasses let me tell ya.

I have had glasses since 2nd grade, and I now wear contacts most of the time. You think glasses are bad, get contacts....they make bifocal ones now too :lol:

Latest posts