I Don't Get It. . . What's Holding You Back

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryboy210

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I Don't Get It. . . What's Holding You Back From Joining TinBoats.net ? The Status Page Shows Over The Past 24 Hours There Has Been 142 New Posts With 18 New Topics Started. SIX New Members Joined Today, 293 Registered Users Have Stopped In Even Though It's A Holiday Weekend, And So Has 3,265 Guest. I Understand Some Just Surfing Out TinBoat On The WWW For The First Time, But After A Week Or So Of Lurking Through Ideas, Mods, Discussions And More. . . . What's Holding You Back From Joining The TinBoats Team ?!?

architorture said:
That number is probably misleading, as I'm sure several members browse the site without logging in every time.

Yeppers, i usually only log in if i want to post something, in example i wasnt logged in when i was reading this thread but i did to post ;) But i do agree there are a buttload of people who surf through here daily getting ideas which is totally fine, but Jim has the fishing side of the forum locked to members only so people who just come here to check out where the fish are biting have to log on and be active to find out.

Here are some monthly stats, check out the monthly UNIQUE visitors. I wish these people would just join! :LOL2:

stats.jpg

Latest posts