Monster Energy Drinkers....Need Help!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I need your can tabs! :LOL2:

My son wants a backpack and a sweatshirt, but I will have a heart attack by the time I end up drinking all the cans required for the "free" stuff. If you would be willing to save the tabs and then throw them in an envelope for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Ahab that means you too! I should be able to get one of everything they are giving away with the amount of Monster Energy you drink.

Jim said:
Ahab that means you too! I should be able to get one of everything they are giving away with the amount of Monster Energy you drink.

You got it

Although I have been cutting down lately - I really only drink them on ling fishing trips and, sadly, have not had one in a week or two

I just decided last night i was gonna lay off on the monster for a while.. shoulda pisted this earlier i just spentused months working out of town. Living in hotels.. i was drinking monster rehab lemonade like water. That stuff is like crack to me hahaha

Not to be critical, but......

"As with most other energy drinks, the packaging usually contains a warning label which recommends the maximum limit of cans to consume per day – 3 for the 16 oz size (one per day in Australia and the UK), and it is not recommended for children, pregnant women or people sensitive to caffeine.

The ingredients are carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, taurine, sodium citrate, color added, panax ginseng root extract, L-carnitine, caffeine, sorbic acid, benzoic acid, niacinamide, sodium chloride, glucuronolactone, inositol, guarana seed, pyridoxine, hydrochloride, sucralose, riboflavin, maltodextrin, cyanocobalamin."

I don't know what most of that stuff is !!!!! :shock: :LOL2:

As a coach I can tell you that taurine is a natural form of creotine. If any of you play sports or have kids who do and they are drug tested it MAY show up as a positive drug test for performance enhancers.

DocWatson said:

"As with most other energy drinks, the packaging usually contains a warning label which recommends the maximum limit of cans to consume per day – 3 for the 16 oz size (one per day in Australia and the UK), and it is not recommended for children, pregnant women or people sensitive to caffeine.

The ingredients are carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, taurine, sodium citrate, color added, panax ginseng root extract, L-carnitine, caffeine, sorbic acid, benzoic acid, niacinamide, sodium chloride, glucuronolactone, inositol, guarana seed, pyridoxine, hydrochloride, sucralose, riboflavin, maltodextrin, cyanocobalamin."

No sugar in the ones I drink - I drink the Absolute Zero

INGREDIENTS: CARBONATED WATER, CITRIC ACID, ERYTHRITOL, NATURAL FLAVORS, TAURINE, SODIUM CITRATE, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, COLOR ADDED, L-CARNITINE - L-TARTRATE, CAFFEINE, SORBIC ACID, SUCRALOSE, BENZOIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLUCURONOLACTONE, INOSITOL, GUARANA SEED EXTRACT, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN, MALTODEXTRIN, CYANOCOBALAMIN.

Captain Ahab said:
DocWatson said:

No sugar in the ones I drink - I drink the Absolute Zero

INGREDIENTS: CARBONATED WATER, CITRIC ACID, ERYTHRITOL, NATURAL FLAVORS, TAURINE, SODIUM CITRATE, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, COLOR ADDED, L-CARNITINE - L-TARTRATE, CAFFEINE, SORBIC ACID, SUCRALOSE, BENZOIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLUCURONOLACTONE, INOSITOL, GUARANA SEED EXTRACT, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN, MALTODEXTRIN, CYANOCOBALAMIN.

No Sugar ???
ERYTHRITOL - Some countries, such as Japan and the United States, label it as zero-calorie, while European Union regulations currently label it and all other sugar alcohols at 2.4 kcal/g.

Jim,
Do you want the tabs from the pop tops or the screw caps from the bigger cans? Didn't know if it made a difference. The ones I drink have the twist/screw caps not the tabs.

Latest posts