Interstate AA batteries?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkerdog

Reaction score
Any horror stories on them?

I was going to get some a while back online till I seen the shipping. Got an email a little bit ago that there is free shipping and 10 percent off for fathers day so I stocked up with a 24 pack of the gold hidrain for $13.49. Probably no difference in them but the standard workhorse w/ same numbers was couple bucks cheaper yet.

Seems to be a good price if they are any good. Guess I'll see!

Don't know about those, but I buy 24 packs of AA batteries at Fry's for way cheaper than national brands. Seem to work great for me. Yes, I'm cheap. :shock:

nomowork said:
Don't know about those, but I buy 24 packs of AA batteries at Fry's for way cheaper than national brands. Seem to work great for me. Yes, I'm cheap. :shock:

Frugal.. That's the word I like to use!

What do they get out of 24 at Fry's? There is a reason for my madness, I've been talking myself into a portable fishfinder that runs on small batteries so I'm betting I will go through a few!

For what it's worth when you dig deep enough on the interstate site you'll find this msds sheet https://orders.ibsa.com/estore/resources/links/MSDS_Safety_Sheet/dry0070.pdf

It's from everready battery corporation and the dry0070 part number is the workaholic line with the interstate name. The ones I bought (gold hi-drain) are part number dry0069 which aren't listed. figures! :|

you'll be surprised at how long your batteries last on your portable. mine runs on 8 aa's and i only change them a couple times a year.i buy the giant pack of aa's at costco.

I had a small portable fish finder that I used on my kayak. It was kind of clumsy but convenient too. It's funny how the beeping sound of the targets would also attract other fishing kayaks!

As far as the batteries, I saw the Costco national brand "institutional" size and they are way to expensive for me! :roll:

I looked at the Fry's website and didn't see any of the 24 packs but that could be a local store's thing but here's a link for their 40 pack which should give you a good idea.

https://www.frys.com/product/6292860?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Latest posts