New Look

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gvguwec

Reaction score
Jim-
The new look is AWESOME! Keep up the great work, I know all the people on this great site appreciate it greatly!

I really like the new look to the forum, it looks great. For some reason when I come to the site and I am not logged in, the site is the new look, when I login, it goes back to the old forum. I really don't care, I just wondered. Also it is not recognizing that I want to be logged in automatically.

Jim, can you or we change the color on the board index the new posts show up in a bright blue the older/ read posts show in dull blue
I can't see a difference can the new posts be changed to a different color?

Wayne

the new look is sweet good job

PS... this is what the alphabet would look like if we did away with Q and R

redbug said:
Jim, can you or we change the color on the board index the new posts show up in a bright blue the older/ read posts show in dull blue
I can't see a difference can the new posts be changed to a different color?

Wayne

the new look is sweet good job

PS... this is what the alphabet would look like if we did away with Q and R

I cant change the color....I noticed the same thing. On my desktop it is a bigger difference. On this laptop the shades are really close together.

Fishin NJ said:
Was going to post he same issue. Seems now you have to really search to find the new post, i have been scanning the date time stamp to try not to miss any. I also noticed that if you click on the tab general forum it only takes you to the top forums, where as you click board index it takes you back the home page of the forums, kinda confusing if not paying attention, was it always this way i forget??? :(

Yes it was always that way! :D

I liked the way it use to open another window if you clicked a link. Now it replaces the original page. Like when I click on the trivia game link it used to open a seperate window and when done I would just click the "X" to close it. Now if I do that I close my browser and have to log back on. Is there an option to open links in a separate window?

Andy,

I made the link to the Trivia page a seperate link in my Favorites, and listed it right below the Tinboats link. Now when I play Trivia I open another tab in IE7, then click on the Trivia link in the Favorites list.

With the way our IT dept has our stuff set up I can't open another tab like I can at home so I liked the link opening a new window for me. If I click on a favorite is just goes there and closes the first one.

Latest posts