Problem with Search function

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Taylor

Reaction score
When I do a search for something, and then click on one of the items that pop up, all is well. But when I hit back arrow to return to the search items that popped up, they are gone and I have to re-type my search words again. Am I doing something wrong? It's very frustrating. Thanks.

Andy Taylor said:
When I do a search for something, and then click on one of the items that pop up, all is well. But when I hit back arrow to return to the search items that popped up, they are gone and I have to re-type my search words again. Am I doing something wrong? It's very frustrating. Thanks.

Are your search items just gone or does it say web page expired? I get web page expired and it's pretty irritating because I have to hit refresh then ok a retry. Pain in the butt when you are looking for something and have to keep doing that.

Andy Taylor said:
It says web page expired, then I hit back page again and they're gone. What am I doing wrong?

I get the same thing, I just hit refresh when it says web page expired and it will come back up without typing them in again for me.

I don't think it's anything done wrong, just the nature of the beast. But that's just a guess.