CALLOUT

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishinsMyLife

Reaction score
Who was wearing the black Tinboats.net shirt today at Meetze landing on the Saluda River in Lexington, SC today? I was hurrying to get my boat in because of the rain, and I didn't even process that it was a Tinboats shirt until I was on the water.

I was in the jon boat with a Merc on the back.

Thought that was you! That would of been me and shinerman77 (i was in the tinboats shirt) FYI blasting past the ramp 3 times, just to let your dog swim while others are fishing wasn't cool.............

When I got to thinking about it, I was wondering if that was you too :lol: I didn't think that could be right since I didn't think you frequented this area.

There's 9 miles of Saluda River to fish and only that one boat ramp, and no fish has EVER been caught off that ramp, I promise that. Check your PM box for some walk in spots that you can catch fish on that river though

FishinsMyLife said:
When I got to thinking about it, I was wondering if that was you too :lol: I didn't think that could be right since I didn't think you frequented this area.

There's 9 miles of Saluda River to fish and only that one boat ramp, and no fish has EVER been caught off that ramp, I promise that. Check your PM box for some walk in spots that you can catch fish on that river though

Shinerman77 has family in Lexington so we are here every few years. Today we were pond hopping and settled on a nice little weed&lily covered pond close to the house for tomorrow. Thanks for the tips tho, but that whole river/wadeing bit really isnt the thing for me

BassAddict said:
FYI blasting past the ramp 3 times, just to let your dog swim while others are fishing wasn't cool.............

Okay.. gotta ask.

How does blasting past the ramp enable the dog to swim? Were you teaching him to ski?

Latest posts