How to post a Youtube Video

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigkat650

Reaction score
I had a video I took using my cell phone of my motor running that is on youtube. I wanted to post it to my current build, but I'm having trouble getting the video to post to my thread. I think I did it right, and I tried about 20 different ways to do it, but all it does is leave a big open space on my post--but no video. Is there a limit to the size or pixel's or something i'm not aware of? I tried looking though the rules, but I didnt see anything for posting video's--just pictures.

The screen image shows what it looks like on the post. I ended up just putting the link to the video above where I tried actually attaching the video so people could at least click on that. Would I be better off uploading it directly from my computer using the "Upload Attachment" feature instead of linking through Youtube? Thanks!

*EDIT* Answer given below: On the URL, I had to copy everything after the "="... I was copying the entire URL. Thanks! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• error on website.jpg
    error on website.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 215
Go in to edit your pist. You should see a youtube button with the other img and html tags. So once you get the youtube tags go to your youtube video and copy all of the url that comes after the = sign... usually only like 10 or so numbers and letters. Paste those in your tags and it should work

Driftingrz said:
Go in to edit your pist. You should see a youtube button with the other img and html tags. So once you get the youtube tags go to your youtube video and copy all of the url that comes after the = sign... usually only like 10 or so numbers and letters. Paste those in your tags and it should work

Ahh ha! That did it! Thank You! =D> =D> =D>

Latest posts