It is NATIONAL Tin Boats JIM WEEK! GIVEAWAY!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
I declare this week National Tin Boat Jim week in honor of some really good stuff

and because I want to

Offer him a hearty - congratulations, WTG or what ever you want

HESTetCelebrationIcon.jpg

My new philosophy on life is WWDD, so here goes......... Congratz, WTG Jimmy boy!!!! Time to treat yourself to a coke, a smile, sit back and relax and enjoy the fine job you have done.

Ok enough of that sitting around crap, GET BACK TO WORK!

Captain Ahab said:
I declare this week National Tin Boat Jim week

What a wonderful idea. honor the gentleman that made this all possble, I have gathered so much information and help here since I bought my tin 4 months ago. If it wasn't for Jim the site wouldn't exist and wouldn't have attracted the great bunch of tin boaters.

So a BIG thanks to Mr Jim for making this all possible and for all the work to keep it the wonderful place that it is.

THANKS JIM =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Hail Hail, Mr. Jim da King. Knew this was a GREAT site when I first joined, Mr. Jim is a man of his word and a true friend, I would like to thank Cap. Ahab for introducing me to this one of a kind family.

Day 2 of National TB Jim Week

and now a prize!

I have up for grabs a $10.00 gift certificate for CrappieLures https://www.crappielures.com/

Say something nice or not nice about Jim and pick a number from 1-100

Closest to the number I already picked wins

Contest ends Monday, 6-18-12

lswoody said:
Frogman Ladue said:
...oh, oh, oh....is there gonna be prizes, BBQ, and rides? :D
But of course!!! Lol!!!

Sah-weet! Gimme a stack of tickets and point me in the direction of the "Rotor".

Captain Ahab said:
Day 2 of National TB Jim Week

Say something nice or not nice about Jim and pick a number from 1-100

Closest to the number I already picked wins

"Jim doesn't hate me....yet...that I know of, allegedly." :D

I'll say something nice about Jim and don't even need the bribe (although I'm not against bribes, thanks Ahab) -

Jim's a great guy for providing one of the most down to earth forums on the web for everyone to enjoy the joys that which is an average boat that can so much more with just a little bit of effort and pride. Hands down one of my favorite softwater sights on the web, even if all you guys do is yammer on about bass techniques....

=D> =D>

Jim is great. The atmosphere he has established here leads to some of the best help, conversations, and topics on the web. Love this site and it is because of him.

Thanks for the great site Jim! I would have never been able to build and modify my boat the way I did if it wasn't for this site and the wonderful atmosphere he created on here.

I haven't been a member too long but the one who you call Jim gave me a pretty warm welcome in the intro thread I made! I lurked here since about January this year and finally made a profile. Can't wait to start my build page.

devilmutt said:
I'm in for $20...but only if we can find this truck
x2!

Jim, you run a sweet forum here. Gave me the info I needed to do my build right and the courage to actually go for it!!

Now, I'm glad to say I'm here on a daily basis and look forward to learning more and paying it forward whenever I can :D
=D> =D> =D>

I'll take #65

Latest posts