Wired2Fish and Halo Fishing Rod Giveaway!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Here's another great contest from our friends over at Wired 2 Fish. Get in on this guys and leave a comment that you're from TinBoats in the "comment" section of the entry form. That's a nice way of saying thanks for the sponsorship.

Screen Shot 2012-06-14 at 9.27.58 AM.png

Halo Fishing Rod Giveaway
Halo Fishing is a relative newcomer to fishing, starting early this year, but has made a major splash right out of the blocks. Halo staffer Randall Tharp won an FLW Tour event on the 7' 11" Halo flipping stick at Lake Okeechobee in the first tournament of the year and raved about the sensitivity and power of the parabolic bend designed rod.
We have had the opportunity to use their rods as well and have been impressed with their comfortable feel, balance, and hook setting power too. Check out our tackle review here.
Halo utilizes an advanced microguide technology that was designed to handle braided line well and they have engineered their rods to precise and specific actions that anglers look for. They are super light and come with both black and red handles. They manufacture rods, reels and hooks and have several exciting announcements coming at ICAST.
Halo Fishing wants four Wired2Fish readers to have a chance to own one of their rods and learn more about their technology as well. You can look at their rods by going to HaloFishing.com or you can check them out at Tackle Warehouse by clicking here.
Contest ends June 25th, 2012. Good Luck!

Enter here:

https://blog.wired2fish.com/halo-fishing-rod-giveaway

I just entered in on this one! Hopefully someone from tinboats could win this one. Ive got my fingers crossed for me! [-o< [-o<

Entered again for sure.

Am I the only one that really likes the articles on W2F? I'm not really a LM fisherman (much prefer smallies), but I can almost always find something new and unique on the site that holds my attention and provides new things for me to learn. I do like that site...

wihil said:
Entered again for sure.

Am I the only one that really likes the articles on W2F? I'm not really a LM fisherman (much prefer smallies), but I can almost always find something new and unique on the site that holds my attention and provides new things for me to learn. I do like that site...

I read it every day. You are NOT the only one.

Bailbuster said:
I don't think I have been a memberlong enough , but if I have I am in..

You don't have to be a member to enter or win...but it will increase your odds. :mrgreen:

Just kidding about the odds.