Yetis!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wanting one for a while. No way I would buy one though. And after watching this cooler test, seems like the only advantage is being really tough. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-TE4RnqT0U

haha there sweet! A tip if you get one is unless you will always have somebody with you(or your strong 8) ) Make sure you think you can cary it by yourself.

I was looking at the 125 from here. No way in heck I would pay $1300 for one though, I would rather 2-3 of the smaller ones.

https://www.basspro.com/Brand-Yeti/Type-Hard-Sided/_/N-1z0wnx9Z1z0warb?cm_sp=YetiCoolerLPSept2011_CFM

Would love to see what they are all about but buying a $50 cooler from walmart every other year had been more economical

How long do they keep ice for?

Loggerhead Mike said:
Would love to see what they are all about but buying a $50 cooler from walmart every other year had been more economical

+1. Guess I'm too cheap with some things. Besides...the coolers I have are each at least 10 years old minimum. Just can't justify it....but they are cool.

just got the small one for fathers day not used it yet so can't tell you anything orther than I wouldn't have spent the money, but glad they did! :D :D

fender66 said:
Loggerhead Mike said:

+1. Guess I'm too cheap with some things. Besides...the coolers I have are each at least 10 years old minimum. Just can't justify it....but they are cool.
I'm still using an old metal Coleman that I mounted rod holders on. I've had it at least 35 years.

Loggerhead Mike said:

How long do they keep ice for?
It can keep something frozen for 5 days if its in the shade and you dont open it alot. They are expensive but I got $100 off the price $360.

i camp in the mountains all of august. a good,well insulated cooler is crucial.my coleman extreme holds block ice for almost a week if i freeze all my meat first,and open it once a day.'i'd love to get a yeti but i think next year i'm going to buy a new camper.

I got my 25qt roadie for dang near half price last summer and I love it. I will be buying a 65qt or so soon.

interesting video,but who puts cube ice in a cooler for a week?if i'm out for more than a couple days i put block ice in it,and it keeps stuff cold for a long time,lay frozen meat on top of the blocks and then start layering.

I won a 20qt roadie and a 65qt Yeti both on a single $20 raffle ticket at a Ducks Unlimited banquet. I, for once, got verrrrry lucky that night. I love mine but I would never fork out that kind of money for a cooler.

Latest posts