Crazy storms

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM56alum

Reaction score
Farmington, minnesota "Orginally Pensacola, F
Has any one else had any issues with the storms ? we've gotten slammed 3 days back to back with extreme none stop lighting/thunder, high wind close to 80mph and we got over 13 inches of rain in 3 days, the river near my house is WAY over flowing. Actually got out to go fishing tuesday night with a buddy of mine, went out at 9pm got home around 2am i had a couple of beers and my buddy had a 24pack to him self, i dropped him off at home and he ended up drinking him self sober lol

Sadly we had no pictures do to the fact it was windy and lightening and dark as hell out.

one front after another coming in from the pacific. 2 nice days then rain/wind for a week then start over.worst june in many years,and the rivers are all flooding right now.miserable. on the bright side,it looks like the annual campfire ban will be pushed back into august if it keeps up like this.

South Florida and heck from what I see on the news all of Florida has got rain almost everyday for the last few weeks. Had a good one come thru the other night lost a nice deck umbrella to that one. As long the hurricances stay away I will not complain to much.

over 13 inches of rain in 3 days, the river near my house is WAY over flowing. Actually got out to go fishing tuesday night with a buddy of mine, went out at 9pm got home around 2am

Uh...James?

Uh...hmmmm...

Don't do that again, OK?

Bad James, BAD.

go to your room.

:)

I'm in the kankakee area of IL and we got 7 inches of rain last Sat from like 4pm to 6am Sunday. That flooded a lot of the fields, also flooded roads and some houses / cars on people. It was not expected, we had a forecast of isolated thunderstorms but it just kept rainig and really hard too. We needed rain but as usual not all at once.
Tim

Should be looking at Tropical Storm Debby buy this afternoon......I will call it since the weatherman here in Florida have their heads up their xxx. I have been watching this storm for two days and I will be surfing all weekend....I might just be the only person on this board that looks forward to Hurricane season. We could always use the rain.

seems the weather is "DIFFERENT" !

This past buck season in PA. was the first time I ever hunted that season without long johns on, and also had ticks crawling all over me.
A local river has had the highest water levels in 2004, 2005, and 2006, since a hurricane that went through in 1955.

charnley said:
I hear that James. One after another here in northern WI also. Hailing right now.

Crazy. Over here we're begging for rain - first time in 3 weeks I mowed the lawn was last night. Front yards all but dead. We're just finally starting to see a few showers.

bigwave said:
Should be looking at Tropical Storm Debby buy this afternoon......I will call it since the weatherman here in Florida have their heads up their xxx. I have been watching this storm for two days and I will be surfing all weekend....I might just be the only person on this board that looks forward to Hurricane season. We could always use the rain.

Can anyone find florida - We are having just a little wind and rain thanks Debby

Attachments

• atl_ir4_sat_tropicalindex_0.gif
    atl_ir4_sat_tropicalindex_0.gif
    171.3 KB · Views: 306

Latest posts