FORUM ISSUE

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,
There is a problem with the forum and Have the best guy looking into it (along with my crappy Hosting provider).

If you log in and close your browser..you will have to log in again. I know its a Pain in the rear....Sorry. I am hoping to have it resolved within the next day or so.

Did anyone mention that the forum format has been changing from the new one you just changed to to some other strange Red & Blue one ???

DocWatson said:
Did anyone mention that the forum format has been changing from the new one you just changed to to some other strange Red & Blue one ???

wow random. ha

DocWatson said:

yeah....but it was working fine for 3-4 days. I just made the switch to everyone yesterday.

Jim said:
DocWatson said:

yeah....but it was working fine for 3-4 days. I just made the switch to everyone yesterday.

Hey jim i know this is random... but can u change my screen name? with a capital T? lol

tompatt said:
Jim said:
DocWatson said:

Hey jim i know this is random... but can u change my screen name? with a capital T? lol
Which T did you want capitalized ??? :roll:

DocWatson said:
tompatt said:
Jim said:

Which T did you want capitalized ??? :roll:

DUDE sweet thanks so much...yea that one. :D :D :D :D :D how did u do that?

Jim said:
DocWatson said:

Just so you can see what I'm seeing.....

Attachments

• TinBoats After Login.JPG
    TinBoats After Login.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 2,734
  • TinBoats Pre Login.JPG
    TinBoats Pre Login.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 2,736
Just found a bug. Trying to log-in to the Gallery and it won't do the log-in. Does the same thing in the Eos and Getaway styles.

Under my name it states 3 albums but just two are showing. Anyone else having that problem?

Waterwings said:
Just found a bug. Trying to log-in to the Gallery and it won't do the log-in. Does the same thing in the Eos and Getaway styles.

Under my name it states 3 albums but just two are showing. Anyone else having that problem?

I think it is all related. Thanks for the heads up!

Man what a work out!! :mrgreen:

I believe all the issues are now corrected. Waterwings I see 3 albums. :)

The login now should not occur when viewing the Gallery, unless you are not logged into the forum....it can still be viewed as a guest.

Sadly, you may have to delete your cookies and clear your temporary internet files from your browser, close, restart the browser, then again you may not have to. I am hoping to avoid this by having the forum spit out a different cookie name (tinboats_forum).

Jim Coppermine has been updated to 1.4.16 with phpbb bridge installed and, I think, working. :)

Have a great day people!!

I believe all the issues are now corrected. Waterwings I see 3 albums.

Still doing the same thing (have to log-in to Gallery, & it won't log-in), still only 2 albums showing, even though it states 3 albums. Will probably have to do the cookie thing. Thanks for looking into the problem.

Waterwings said:
I believe all the issues are now corrected. Waterwings I see 3 albums.

Still doing the same thing (have to log-in to Gallery, & it won't log-in), still only 2 albums showing, even though it states 3 albums. Will probably have to do the cookie thing. Thanks for looking into the problem.

Works for me in IE but not Firefox. Im going to mess around with firefox.

In firefox, Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Show Cookies

highlight the folder for tinboats.net and click remove cookies...do not click on remove all cookies as that will wipe all the cookies from the browser.

Restart the browser (some say to restart your computer...I don't agree with that, but whatever) login with the "Remember Me" checked and you should be good to go.

Stupid host.

Attachments

• firefox cookies.jpg
    firefox cookies.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,678

Latest posts